Novelliere

My photo
Manila, Philippines
Just a manic 17-year old photographer(of sorts) from the Philippines running a photoblog(also of sorts) to pass the time.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Stay True to Your Roots

I've always been a music junkie. I loved listening to all kinds of music, one day I'd be listening to RnB and the next day would be Rap, the next day I could be listening to classical music and so on and so forth. Right now I'm really into K-Pop, specifically Big Bang(V.I.P. REPRESENT!) ok, don't hate meeee!

But for as long as I can remember, I've always liked this genre people call "Indie" I don't even know what Indie means exactly, Independent is not really something I would use to describe it, maybe Alternative? A toned down version of punk? I dunno really. I said I was a music junkie not a music buff. I don't know all those terms, I listen to music, I don't necessarily research about it, though that would be a fun thing to do in the future. Thinking more about it now, when does a band stop being indie? When they get signed to a big ass label? When they sell-out? Is that what indie is? Non-conforming? If non-conforming is what makes indie, aren't they conforming to the standards anyways?

Whateveeer. I don't wanna think about it anymore. I need sleep. Here are the photos. Knock yourself out. :)














That photo makes me wanna sing All you need is loooveeeeee. 

These photos are from the Liv3 concert held in Alabang Town Center by the way. Ok bye now!

6 comments:

  1. love these shots! I've only watched one concert in my life...back in my UPdays and it was eraserheads. Ended up with a major headache, never tried ever again..lol!

    ReplyDelete