Novelliere

My photo
Manila, Philippines
Just a manic 17-year old photographer(of sorts) from the Philippines running a photoblog(also of sorts) to pass the time.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

STRIKE 2!

LONG TIME NO BLOG!!

Such an eventful month I've had so far. The birthdays of my mom, brother and my birthday itself, 4 days of celebrating my birthday, SO MUCH SCHOOL WORK(research paper pls. die) and taking photos...as well as getting my photo taken.

Credits to Petra magno of Status Magazine for taking my photo. See it here.

This was my strike 2 on that day, just 5 minutes before this photo was taken, 2 girls came up to me and asked if they could take my photo for their fashion blog and I was speechless all I could say was "Oh..Uhhhhh....okay?"After they left I was feeling pretty good with myself so I went to Jsec (the student run cafeteria thing) and that's when 3 other people approached me asking for my photo.

What these people don't know is I'm wearing pajamas. THAT TOP IS A PAJAMAAAAA. I just felt like a gypsy that day so I wore it. :)

Weirdly enough my honorary sister has almost the same top. (ALSO A PAJAMA!) 


One day you'll spot us both wearing our pajama tops with the matching rings we bought in the summer!

New photos coming soon! I'm actually supposed to include my latest photoshoot in this post but I still need to re-order some things and post them all up for the models to see.

Instead of photos from my latest photoshoot, I'll leave you guys with photos from my birthday. I had 4 wild car rides on the 4 days I celebrated my birthday. One the day of, 2 the next day(jeep ride to my exposure trip in the morning with my blockmates and with my friends at night) and one on the 4th day with my other friends.




OH, DID I MENTION THAT MY FRIENDS BROKE MY BED?


Photo from last year, pretty much the same people. I'm so glad to have my friends in my life, old and new. They're thee besssst!

I'll end this here before I get too sappy. BYEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment