Novelliere

My photo
Manila, Philippines
Just a manic 17-year old photographer(of sorts) from the Philippines running a photoblog(also of sorts) to pass the time.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Yo ho, yo ho. A pirate's life for meeee.

Well this is a late Christmas Post, there's not even a lot of Christmassy photos in here because I spent my Christmas camera-less because I was too lazy to bring my camera around. All photographers (or photographer-wannabes in my case) know that the price of being a photographer is that you're never in any of the family photos because you're always taking them. Well enough is enough! I'm tired of not being tagged in these Holiday facebook photos! Screw you all! I'm part of the family too!

-breath in, breathe out-

So here's a photodump for you all. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Let's start of from the ground and work our way up shall we?










2 comments:

  1. great "photodump" (love that term), some of these photos are truly stunning!
    Love reading blogs from ppl back home (I'm half pinay). I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete