Novelliere

My photo
Manila, Philippines
Just a manic 17-year old photographer(of sorts) from the Philippines running a photoblog(also of sorts) to pass the time.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Random post--Post-processing

Since people have been asking me how I post-process my photos. Here's how I usually do it.


  1. Import photo to computer
  2. Choose which ones I want to edit
  3. Open photo in Photoshop CS5
  4. 1st process: Fix things like lighting, tones, retouching, cropping etc.
  5. 2nd process: Play around with Curves, selective color, brightness/contrast, fill layes, color balance etc.
  6. 3rd process: Come up with other variations of the photo that I like
  7. Select final photo.
*#'s 3-5: 1st photo, #6: 2nd photo




I wish I could post new photos sooner but I'm not allowed to :( HMMPPHH.
Bye and thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. great blog! i'm following you now, hope i can do the photoshop too hehhe

    ReplyDelete