Novelliere

My photo
Manila, Philippines
Just a manic 17-year old photographer(of sorts) from the Philippines running a photoblog(also of sorts) to pass the time.

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

What are friends for.

One of my favorite photoshoots :)
I got around to re-editing some of the photos today....because I was procrastinating studying for Math..and writing my English paper. (huhu, this is gonna kill me in a while.)
*click images for bigger photos




the models: Geneive Dinoy(top) and Heidi Villadelgado(bottom)













2 comments:

  1. kat! i love your shots! i want a photoshoooooot! i so need to change my photos! :)) how much is a session with thee? -robee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    Well right now I don't charge for my photoshoots since I don't plan on going professional till next year! So It's freeeeee.

    Just facebook me or e-mail me(tarirosario@gmail.com) or something so we can schedule it!

    ReplyDelete