Novelliere

My photo
Manila, Philippines
Just a manic 17-year old photographer(of sorts) from the Philippines running a photoblog(also of sorts) to pass the time.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

SUIT UP!


FINALS ARE OVER! WHICH MEANS I'M BACK. YEEYY?

Today was International Suit Up Day, I thought it wasn't really a big deal till I got to school and BAM 5 guys in suits walking in a line walked past me. I had to stop myself from laughing or I'd look like a maniac. So I just looked down at the ground.


I thought that was when my experience with Suit Up day would end but by the end of the day, I counted over 30 guys wearing suits, not including the girls I saw. One of them just happened to be my blockmate.



DOESN'T SHE LOOK AWESOMEEEE.

Meanwhile, I tried to take photos of the guys in suits but my lens wouldn't focus properly and the photos I took look bad so...I'm not sharing them -_- 


Instead I'll share with you two photos of me (I know, how vain...I'm sorry.) Because the main purpose of this day was to take a lookbook photo because my friends were forcing me to take one, but instead of that, I just took photos of the guys in suits, these were the only two nice photos that were taken of me today.


I like my nail polish, how bout you?


I look weird..ehh....

Here, stare at these photos instead.






BYEEEEE.





No comments:

Post a Comment