Novelliere

My photo
Manila, Philippines
Just a manic 17-year old photographer(of sorts) from the Philippines running a photoblog(also of sorts) to pass the time.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sippy Sippy Interlude

I was supposed to have another photoshoot yesterday with Lexie and some friends (from the UP May 2010 photoshoot!!) but sadly it wasn't pushed through. Because of this I spent the whole day moping around the house asking myself "WHAT IS LIFE." Because this week has just been terrible, 2 photoshoots cancelled and bored out of my mind.

Luckily my SOS on twitter was answered and I embarked on a little photoshoot with my friends/neighbors.




This is Pat. 


And this is her sister Alexa.


  

See a resemblance?? (Just try to ignore the fact that their skin colors are on the opposite sides of the grayscale color spectrum.)




We had fun with that pole. 













Finita.



1 comment:

  1. You have a nice photo blog! You take really good photos :)

    ♡♡,
    Shari
    http://aviatorshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete