Novelliere

My photo
Manila, Philippines
Just a manic 17-year old photographer(of sorts) from the Philippines running a photoblog(also of sorts) to pass the time.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sembreak is hereeee.

I apologise profusely for my lack of blogging. It's ironic because now that I actually have time to blog, I don't. As compared to when I was up to my ears in homework and still managed to blog.

I've just been busy and lazy...and I've been watching Merlin so that's been taking up my time.


I've reverted back to my nocturnal ways. I've been having trouble sleeping before 1 am...



But I've been spending my day time wisely. I got a well deserved reunion with my friends last week. I got my yearbook and bumped into old highschool friends at the mall which lead to me watching a movie with them and going home late.
  1. Where I oogled at the vcd collection of my friend Cami. 
  2. I had to keep throwing that thing to keep Cami's dog from scratching me, bad day to wear shorts.
  3. 3. Parading around the mall with my friend Lhexie and taking photos in changing rooms.
  4. Trying out a tutu I wanted but couldn't buy because I spent all my money on food :(
I would show you what else I was up to but I didn't get to take photos. 

Anyways, that's it for now. This was supposed to be longer but I decided to make another blog for the other things I plan to talk about.

Some teasers for my next blog:



Excuse my horrible face.

BYEEE


No comments:

Post a Comment