Novelliere

My photo
Manila, Philippines
Just a manic 17-year old photographer(of sorts) from the Philippines running a photoblog(also of sorts) to pass the time.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Peanut Butter Jelly Timeeee

Yesterday I spent the 5 hours with two old friends in the 4th largest shopping mall in the world where:
  • I displayed my tutu fetish...


  • Pretended I was still young enough to dress up as a fairy princess on Halloween...

  • Took a photo with Winnie the Pooh...


  • Took photos with Winnie the Pooh and a banana hat... 




You can imagine the whole time in my mind I was singing "It's peanut butter jelly time!!"


  • And just basically relived old memories (photo from two years ago)

I can't believe it's been so long since then. I need a reunion soon.

2 comments: