Novelliere

My photo
Manila, Philippines
Just a manic 17-year old photographer(of sorts) from the Philippines running a photoblog(also of sorts) to pass the time.

Friday, October 01, 2010

I can't even-

TONIGHT WAS EPIC.

JEFFREY TOLENTINO. I FUCKING LOVE YOU FOREVER.

AND TONIGHT ISN'T EVEN OVER YET.

gahh. so hard to type on my phoneee. eff you small keyboard thing!

edit: 

Setlist!

  • Vultures
  • No Such Thing
  • Ain’t No Sunshine(Cover from Bill Withers)
  • Slow Dancing In A Burning Room
  • Perfectly Lonely
  • Your Body Is A Wonderland
  • Stop This Train
  • Heartbreak Warfare
  • Who Says
  • Gravity
  • Why Georgia
  • Do You Know Me
  • Half of My Heart - Don’t Stop Believing(Cover from Journey)
  • Last song: Edge of Desire

I also love John Mayer even though it was raining so hard I couldn't use my camera and he didn't play "In your Atmosphere""

No comments:

Post a Comment