Novelliere

My photo
Manila, Philippines
Just a manic 17-year old photographer(of sorts) from the Philippines running a photoblog(also of sorts) to pass the time.

Friday, October 08, 2010

Celebraaateee.

So normal classes are over which means finals next week and then 3 weeks of freedom! Therefore I celebrated.

And by celebrate, I mean I sat on my ass infront of my macbook for an hour re-editing photos.





























Particularly love this photoshoot because I got to bond with two of my amazing friends. We ate on the sidewalk, walked around Ayala Alabang Village and made fools of ourselves.


P.s. For those of you who happen to like my photography. I have a photography page on facebook, I would very much appreciate it if you liked it :)


2 comments:

  1. awwww what beautiful photos :)
    great blog!
    loving the posts
    stop by some time xx

    ReplyDelete