Novelliere

My photo
Manila, Philippines
Just a manic 17-year old photographer(of sorts) from the Philippines running a photoblog(also of sorts) to pass the time.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

10/10/10 10:10

for those who know what happened: this is a retelling

Sab, Chong, Bea This is for you.

Kayla, Alexa, Randy, Jan, Mikee, + everyone else. This is also for you...and your chismosoness! HAHA JOKEE. BAWI BAWI.

*for those who don't know what happened, I advise you not to read more...you won't get it.*




  1. VIDEO PANIC
  2. ARRIVING AND SEEING EVERYTHING WAS SET UP 
  3. MOVIE MARATHON!?
  4. POPCORN PART 1 FAIL
  5. THE WOBZ CONSPIRACY
  6. WOBZ CONSPIRACY AT WORK
  7. SCARING HIS ASS OFF, CARE OF WOBZ
  8. WALK TO THE GARDEN
  9. EVERYONE TRIPS AND HEADS FOR THE ROOFTOP
  10. WALK TO THE ROOFTOP
  11. STUTTERING. DAMMIT.
  12. "HOLY SHIT THERE'S A SPIDER IN HERE"
  13. WALL FAIL
  14. BIG FAT YES
  15. CLUELESSNESS + RUNNING AWAY + SHOCK + GAHGAHGAHGAHDURR!
  16. LLAMA MOMENT
  17. "MINE.MINE.MINE"
AND THAT'S HOW 10.10.10 10:10 HAPPENED.

Well actually 10.10.10 09:00-10:10 happened.



  • Watching the edited video and hating myself because it was so messed up..why did I include Barney again? We both hate Barney. Also staring at myself in the mirror and giving myself the death glare wondering if it would work.
  • Huge relief when I got there and everything was fixed thanks to my amazing friends who knew I would cancel the whole thing if I had the chance or the proper reason.
  • Watched movies while texting everyone simultaneously because I was freaking out.
  • Popcorn plan gone wrong. I TOLD YOU GUYS HE WOULDN'T STAY. HIS STOMACH COMES FIRST.
  • Wobz and I coming up with a new plan while everyone feasted on popcorn. I realize here that Wobz is the meanest bitch to walk the Earth. 
  • Putting the plan to work. Wobz manages to scare him half to death. By the time he got to me his "sadfez" was on. :( It made me sad.
  • Walk to the garden, sweaty palms and racing heartbeat included. Staring at Tita's pretty flowers to calm me down. Sitting on the "BENCH" and throwing food at the fish. I'm dying by this point.
  • Meanwhile everyone is freaking out upstairs and I can vaguely hear nana saying "SHIT!!!  SHIT!!!!" from the garden. I guess he thought they were spying and knew what was coming so he looks up at the sky and tries not to...-ehem- cry. I DIED. I SWEAR I DID. I'm glad I didn't do the original plan because it would've been worse.
  • We head to the rooftop quietly because I "need air" silently and everything is a blur. I don't remember what happens in this part...
  • Finally reach the doors and I brace myself. I forgot the whole script me and Tita were working on. I do the "better things" part though. 
  • The video comes on and In the middle of it all, Kayla freaks out from the back. WHAT THE FUCK KAYLA. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.
  • Everyone comes out of the wall but not the way we want it to...it falls down and the tarp is all screwed up and everyone looks like a mess and and and so many more things. I laugh so hard I fall to the ground.
  • I'm by their side this time and the yes plan commences.
  • After, he is absolutely clueless, his face is blank and he doesn't move for 10 fucking minutes. When he does, he races downstairs and I fall apart. Everyone thinks the plan has gone to shit. After 5 minutes he's back and we're all shocked and yeah, new pretty thing now. Everyone's saying GAH GAH GAH and Jaime breaks it by saying DUR. We all laugh our asses off and I fall down because I can't breathe.
  • The llama glee moment. I swear this is funny shit now that I look back on it.
  • Group hug and dissolved group hug in which I have to pry everyone off me.
THE END.

My WG'S, thank you for helping me with all this!

No comments:

Post a Comment