Novelliere

My photo
Manila, Philippines
Just a manic 17-year old photographer(of sorts) from the Philippines running a photoblog(also of sorts) to pass the time.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

in our sleep.

People told me that I wouldn't be sleeping much in college.

Well, it's now my 4th month in college and I have to tell those people how wrong they were. Back in high school I slept at wee early hours of the morning but eversince I entered Ateneo I've been sleeping at around 10 - 11 pm depending on what time my classes are the next day.

College is really hard though, I really feel bad for some of my blockmates and classmates who lack rest :(

I just took all these shots one day when I noticed everyone seemed to be sleeping.





They were sleeping when I got to school.


When I got to my first class


My second class....



And the last class of the day.

Am I the only one here who actually sleeps at night?



No comments:

Post a Comment