Novelliere

My photo
Manila, Philippines
Just a manic 17-year old photographer(of sorts) from the Philippines running a photoblog(also of sorts) to pass the time.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

the same old things we did last week

I'm getting tired of school. I can feel the weight of hell week pushing down on me already, and it's still 2 weeks away! I wish time would fast forward to sembreak so I'd have a month long vacation. Too bad life doesn't work that way.





Today I spent around 2 hours in the same spot.


So i took photos of random things


and random places


and played around with my phone.


I still took photos of the ground


as well as my surroundings


but then I decided to take photos of the people around me.


They weren't that nice(since everyone kept moving around and my shots were blurry from my laughing) so I just took photos of my friend playing guitar instead.


Imagine me and my friends in a deserted hallway singing our lungs out for 2 straight hours.


Well atleast it was better than just taking random photos of people in the morning...


or taking photos of things with hidden meanings


or taking photos from 5 different angles wishing people would stay still because my phone did not have shutter speed settings on its camera.


Look, here's a foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment