Novelliere

My photo
Manila, Philippines
Just a manic 17-year old photographer(of sorts) from the Philippines running a photoblog(also of sorts) to pass the time.

Monday, September 27, 2010

The next step.

It's been two years since I've gotten Ansel (my Nikon D40x) and in the time I've spent with him, life was amazing. I dove into a world I never knew existed before. I began to look at things in a whole new way and I've never looked back.

But since I am a greedy, greedy girl. I've started to hunger for a new camera, for the longest time my heart was set on getting the Nikon D90 and I've been waiting for a new camera to come out so that the price of the D90 would drop. Now that the D7000 has come out -side note: oh god, why do i feel like i'm talking about cameras being gay...- it looks like the D90 would be mine.

But as I said before, I am a greedy, greedy girl and I've started to cheat on the D90 with the D7000. Now I don't know which one to save up for...


SOOOO:


Help??

No comments:

Post a Comment