Novelliere

My photo
Manila, Philippines
Just a manic 17-year old photographer(of sorts) from the Philippines running a photoblog(also of sorts) to pass the time.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

in the time i've known you.

from the messy notes of an crazy hyper blogger:




1 - the number of scars I got from you trying to teach me how to skate


2 - the number of hours it takes you to travel from my house to yours


3 - the number of Hersheys chocolate bars that I've stolen from you


4 - the number of eggs we cracked and killed during the time we pretended we could bake a decent cake


5 - the number of photos you have of me in various awkward phases of my life.


6 - the number of doritos you owe me. BITCH I WANT THEM NAO.


7 - the number of phone calls your mom listened in on and said Hi to me.


8 - the number of post-its that I've put up on your wall.


9 - the number of times you've texted me in the past minute.


10 - the number of letters you've filled my box of memories with.

No comments:

Post a Comment