Novelliere

My photo
Manila, Philippines
Just a manic 17-year old photographer(of sorts) from the Philippines running a photoblog(also of sorts) to pass the time.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

the fact that.

Because I want Cheetos and my friend Wobz will be giving me Cheetos if I write another cheesy blog, specifically this one.

The fact that.




The fact that you would drive all the way to ParaƱaque and then back to Quezon City just to see me for 2 seconds.

The fact that you would find some way to fit me into your crazy schedule and never make me feel like i was a bother.

The fact that you bought a jacket even though you never get cold just so you could lend it to me.

The fact that you would stay up all night and waste your load to text me when I can't sleep.

The fact that I'm number 1 on your speed dial.

The fact that I'm the only number on speed dial.

The fact that you found out I liked the color blue, so you painted your room blue.

The fact that you painted your room yourself.

The fact that you spend months on planning the perfect outing.

The fact that you don't mind your months of planning going to waste when I would just rather stay in and watch Big Bang Theory.

The fact that you find my love for Tom Felton, Toby Hemingway, Logan Lerman and Garfield a threat.

The fact that you bribed my younger brother for a baby picture of mine.

The fact that you succeeded in bribing my brother.

The fact that you always make sure your fridge has Super Mocha ice cream for when I visit.

The fact that you deleted your facebook account because so many girls were asking for your number.

The fact that you always put your arms around me protectively when we're around your friends.

The fact that you'd always bend down to put your head on top of mine and say "it's a whole new world down here!"

The fact that I can be myself around you.

The fact that you don't judge.

The fact that you looked everywhere just to find me the necklace i wanted.

The fact that you leave me notes on my iPod when you hijack it.

The fact that you leave me photos with notes on my iPod when you hijack it.

The fact that before you I thought every guy who loved plaid shirts was a hipster.

The fact that you insist you're a  gansta'

The fact that you stay to my left when we cross the street.

The fact that you would dance in a crowded room just to look crazy with me.

The fact that you would try to talk in Tagalog to make me laugh.

The fact that you always let me do what I want.

The fact that you never gave up on me.

The fact that you never gave up on us.

The fact that you would buy Harry Potter because I wouldn't acknowledge your existence otherwise

The fact that you let me call you Fifi because you look like the poodle in rugrats.

The fact that you never make me feel bad when I do something wrong.

The fact that you still write me snail mail.

The fact that I'm the only one who you back down against.

The fact that you pretend my death stare works on you.

The fact that if it was anyone else but me, being late is a sin worthy of damnation.

The fact that you would skip class when I'm sick and bring me soup.

The fact that you're going to Hogwarts with me.

The fact that when I'm around, suddenly all guys are vicious predators.

The fact that you would jump over 5 fences to get to me on the other side.

The fact that you pretend to get mad when I fall asleep on the phone.

The fact that you'd face your cousin and say "Stay away from her you asshole."

The fact that you'd face your step-mom and say "Now, I know why dad married a Filipina."

The fact that you'd face your dad and say "Dad. I've found the one."

The fact that you never let me win in guitar hero.

The fact that you think you're more awesome than Captain Planet.

The fact that you're going as Mike Chang on halloween because I told you so.

The fact that you find my wtf face so interesting.

The fact that you think you're less awesome than Barney.

The fact that you would prance around the mall saying "Clefairy, clefairy, clefairy!" with me.

The fact that you tell me everything...even when I don't want to hear it.

The fact that you switched to plan because you always run out of load calling me.

The fact that you're permanently scarred from singing Hosanna because of me.

The fact that you think I was a duck in my past life.

The fact that you went to mass because of me.

The fact that though you can have anyone, you stuck with me.

The fact that you got your own personal landline so your mom would stop spying on our phone calls.

The fact that you give my piggyback rides even if you're dead tired from practice.

The fact that you put up with me even though I'm a self-conceited bitch.

The fact that you're probably reading this right now and you're laughing at all our inside jokes.

The fact that this is your umpteenth time in reading this.

The fact that you're probably gonna save this when you're done reading, oh wait, you already did!

The fact that you remember the little things as well as the big things.

The fact that you know me better than I do myself.


The fact that you forgive.

The fact that you chose me.


And because of that. I chose you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment