Novelliere

My photo
Manila, Philippines
Just a manic 17-year old photographer(of sorts) from the Philippines running a photoblog(also of sorts) to pass the time.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Celltography.

I've never liked taking photos with my cellphone because up until recently, I had a crappy phone with a crappy camera. I only ever used it to take photos of fun times with my friends and family, moments where I didn't have my camera with me.

Today was the beginning of experimentation for me. I managed to take some shots with my phone while we were filming things for my Filipino class. All of these are straight out of the camera/cellphone(SOOC) with the addition of my watermark.

I've grown quite fond of them.






More sleeping photos. 


I keep on wondering why everyone was sad, and then I realize it's 8 am in the morning and school is a bitch.


Fortunately people started getting merrier.


And then the wild jejemons appeared...


And then we had to go to class...


I just stared at my shoe while we waited.


and then classes ended


So we went and filmed


and headed back to chill


finally it was almost time to go home and we were all happy to get some rest.


So we packed our bags and headed out


The sky was cloudy


and the ground was dry.


Overall today was a good day.



No comments:

Post a Comment